Another year is almost over. Another year full of wonderful, exciting, interesting and innovative exhibitions in museums and galleries around the world.
Which exhibitions happen to be the most popular?
Here comes a list of the Top 10 exhibitions according to the #StoMouseio friends and followers.
- Jewish Museum Berlin || Exhibition: Snip it! Stances on Ritual Circumcision
- The Museum Of Modern Art, MoMA || Exhibition: Picasso Sculpture
- Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art || Exhibition: Art & AIDS: Amor y Pasión
- Schwules Museum Berlin || Exhibition: Leonard Fink ~ Coming Out
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art || Exhibition: Paula Modersohn-Becker
- Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam || Exhibition: Momo Okabe ~ Bible and Dildo
- Fashion and Textile Museum London|| Exhibition: KNITWEAR Chanel to Westwood
- FOAM | Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam || Exhibition: ARAKI Ojo Shashu – Photography for the Afterlife: Alluring Hell
- The National Gallery Oslo || Exhibition: The Magic North. Finnish and Norwegian art around 1900 || until 16.05.2015
- Museum of Liverpool || Exhibition: April Ashley: Portrait of a lady
What is more, this is the most popular exhibition that took place in a gallery: